- Serves : 4 persons
- Preparation time : 9 Minutes
- Boneless chicken breast: 250gms
- Apple: 1 Piece
- White sesame seeds: 2tbsp
- Oil: 2tbsp
- Cornflour: 1tbs
- Soya sauce: 1tbsp
- Sherry: 1tbsp
- Salt: 1/2
- Pepper: 1/2
1. Very healthy chicken roll good for taste.Everyone will like it.
2. Flatten the chicken and cut thinly into 10 pieces.Mix soya sauce
3. sherry,salt and pepper and marinate the chicken for half an hour.
4. Peel apple,cut into 2” fingers about 1/2 thick.
5. Roll each chicken strip on the apple pieces.Seal the edges with corn
6. flour roll in sesame seed.
7. Put oil in a flat dish,Micro high 1 minute.
8. Arrange the rolls in the dish,Micro high 8 minutes.